The Caledonian Irish Pub
- A family run business, that has been operating since December, 2016.
- Offering our guests a genuine Celtic experience here in the Tirolean Alps.
- Drop in, have a drink and a chat with the landlord, Patrick, a Scottish/Irishman, who welcomes one and all.
- A good selection of local and Irish beers, fine whiskies and spirits, wines and aperitifs, cocktails, Irish specialities, hot drinks and cold alcohol free drinks.
- We have a selection of pub games for all the family, including board games, cards, darts and Irish ringboard.
- All ages are welcome, (children must be accompanied) and we are pet friendly.
- In summer we have a spacious beer garden with wonderful views of the mountainous landscape.
- We don't serve food but you can order or bring a carry out to eat here.